Let’s meet with the partners of UNESCO Water Resilience Challenge 2023: Youth Action for Water who join hands in creating chance for developing innovative water resilience by youths.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
Established on November 16, 1945, UNESCO has its headquarters situated in Paris and operates with a primary mission to foster a culture of peace, eradicate poverty, develop sustainability, and encourage intercultural dialogue through education, sciences, culture, communication, and information.
UNESCO primarily focuses on civilizations, cultures, and people, emphasizing respect for commonly shared values. The organization is dedicated to achieving goals such as:
- Ensuring quality education for all and promoting lifelong learning
- Mobilizing scientific knowledge and policies for sustainable development
- Addressing emerging social and ethical challenges
- Fostering cultural diversity, intercultural dialogue, and a culture of peace
- Building inclusive knowledge societies through information and communication.
Committed to community engagement, UNESCO collaborates with various organizations for sustainable development in ecosystems. Among these collaborations emerges the UNESCO Water Resilience Challenge 2023: Youth Action for Water.